You can download our feedback and complaints procedure here.
Anam Cara is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public are of the highest possible standard. We will listen and respond to the views of our stakeholders, supporters and donors so we can continue to improve.
Anam Cara welcomes both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to make a comment or complaint about any aspect of our operations
- Anam Cara will treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction which calls for a response;
- Anam Cara will treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, email or in person;
- We will deal with the complaint quickly and effectively and respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc;
- Anam Cara will learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board.
If you do have a complaint or comment, you can contact Clodagh Curley in writing or by telephone.In the first instance, your complaint will be dealt with by Anam Cara’s Chief Executive. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.